The screen shared by a meeting attendee is displayed in full screen to others by default. As the viewer, you can disable this default full-screen view if you want the screen sharing to only occupy the size of your meeting window.
Disabling full-screen view for shared screens before a meeting
1. Navigate to Settings via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Click the Video tab in the left pane.
3. Select the Edit button at far right of Video meeting settings.
4. Click General.
5. Under the Advanced section, check the box for Show video gallery when viewing screen sharing.
Disabling full-screen view for shared screens during a meeting
1. While in a meeting, click More via the bottom menu.
2. Click Settings to open the Settings window.
3. Select General in the left pane.
4. Under the Advanced section, check the box for Show video gallery when viewing screen sharing.