RingCentral Video meeting recording data retention
RingCentral Video meeting recordings are stored for a maximum time of one year and are automatically deleted after. Note: You can enable email notifications once a meeting recording is ready to view, shared, or deleted.
Deleting RingCentral Video meeting recording
1. Navigate to Video via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. In the left pane, click All recordings under Recordings.
3. Hover your cursor over the recording that you want to delete, and then click Delete at the far right
4. Click Delete to confirm.
Note: This will only delete your meeting recording.
Managing RingCentral Video meeting recording email notifications
1. Navigate to Settings via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. In the left pane, click on the Video tab.
3. Click the Edit button at the far right of Video meeting settings.
4. Select General.
5. Under Send email notification, check the box next to each setting to enable. You have the following email notification options: Recording is ready, Recording is deleted, Recording is shared, and Meeting has ended.