The RingCentral Video Breakout Rooms feature allows hosts to separate participants into smaller groups. It is a great way to split participants into separate meetings while keeping everyone in the same space.
Assigning users to Breakout Rooms via Unassigned
1. Click on the Unassigned tab on the left pane.
2. Hover over the participant you want to assign a room to.
3. Click Assign or Reassign.
4. Select the breakout room you want them to be assigned to.
Assigning users to Breakout Rooms via Auto assign
1. Ensure you have created the desired number of breakout rooms.
2. Click Auto assign. This will automatically evenly (when possible) distribute all unassigned participants into breakout rooms.