3. Update the Meeting title or leave as default.
4. Enter the meeting Date, Time, and Duration.
5. If you’re scheduling on behalf of someone else, select the name of that person in the
Schedule for dropdown.
6. In Schedule using, select whether you’d like to send your invite using Outlook or Google
calendar, or if you want to share the invite via email, text, or other means.
7. Check the Create team and invite members box if you’d like to create a new team with your
a. The Team name auto-fills with the meeting title.
b. Add members by entering the name or email address of the meeting participants
(separated by semicolon) that you’d like to add to the team.
8. Configure the remaining settings under the Meeting settings and Advanced settings