There may be situations where you would like for someone else to schedule a meeting on your behalf. In this situation, you will need to set that person as a delegate so they can schedule your meetings for you.
Note: When a delegate schedules a meeting for you, you will still be the host of that particular meeting. You can also set a delegate to schedule your meeting via the RingCentral Outlook Scheduler.
Setting delegates for RingCentral Video
1. Navigate to Settings via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Select the Video tab from the left pane.
3. Click the Edit button at the far right of Video meeting settings.
4. Select Delegates.
5. Enter the name of the person who will be scheduling meetings on your behalf.
6. Click on the name from the search results, and then click Add.