2. Click Phone System.
3. Go to Emergency Calling, then click Emergency Response Locations.
4. Toggle the Enable Emergency Response Locations switch to on to enable the feature.
Important Note: This enables the use of emergency response location for your account. This action is not reversible.
5. Click Add Emergency Response Location.
6. Enter a Nickname for the emergency response location.
7. Click Edit under Emergency Address.
8. Fill up the address information, then click Done.
9. Click Add.
Note: You can also check Private Location to make the private emergency response location visible only to the selected owner.