1. Click Start > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers.
2. Right-click your domain in the console tree, then click Properties.
3. Click Group Policy. Select the policy you want, then click Edit.
4. Expand Software Settings under Computer Configuration.
5. Right-click Software Installation, then click New > Package.
6. In the Open dialog box, type the Universal Naming Convention (UNC) path of the shared installer package you want to assign. For example, \\<file server>\<share>\<file name>.msi.
7. Click the Open button.
8. Click Assigned, then click OK. The package will be listed in the right pane of the Group Policy window.
9. Close the Group Policy snap-in, then click OK. Close the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in. Once the client computer starts, the RingCentral .msi package will be automatically installed.