1. Navigate to Agent Tools > Email templates via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Click Add to add a new email template.
3. Leave the Active box checked to enable the email template.
4. Enter the name of the email template in the Label field.
5. Select the channels the template applies to from the Channels dropdown menu.
6. Select the categories the template applies to from the Categories dropdown menu.
7. Select the languages of messages the template applies to from the Languages dropdown menu.
8. Click the Contexts dropdown menu and select the message contexts to which the template applies.
9. Insert any HTML you want that defines CSS rules into the HTML code window.
10. Review the Preview window to see that your changes are reflected.
11. Click Submit email preview.
12. Review the email you receive to verify the appearance and content is acceptable.