1. Navigate to the Dialpad via the left-hand navigation bar
2. Insert a number in the dialpad by either typing that number in the field above or pressing the numbers on the keypad
3. Select the Manual dial settings text at the bottom of the dialpad to expand a list of configuration settings
4. After clicking Manual dial settings, some fields will appear where you can configure the Caller ID, Queue, Country, or Ring time. Select the appropriate setting from the dropdown menu for each field.
5. Click on the green phone icon below the dialpad to dial that number