1. Select Features in the top navigation bar.
2. Select Advanced Workflow in the sidebar to go to its configuration settings page.
3. Click on the red Disable button in the upper right corner to enable Advanced Workflow.
4. Click on the Manage Workflows button to go to the Advanced Workflow page.
5. Click on the Create New Workflow button at the right hand side of the page to open the Create Workflow Trigger page.
6. Select the teams you want included in this workflow from the Teams dropdown.
7. Select the roles you want included in this workflow from the Roles dropdown.
8. Copy the value for ‘id’ in the JSON editor in the center of the page.
9. Replace the code in the JSON editor with the code below.