When the basic installation and configuration is complete, you can launch the Engage Voice app for agents to easily locate within Salesforce. You can also add the Engage Voice CTI widget to various Salesforce applications.
Launching the Engage Voice app in Salesforce
Launch the Engage Voice app so that agents can easily locate it within Salesforce. You can do the following steps to launch the app.
1. Before the launching the app, log out and re-login to Salesforce
2. Access the app from the App Launcher menu, and then search for Engage Cloud Contact Center
3. Click on the minimized Engage Voice widget located on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen within Salesforce
Adding Engage Voice CTI Softphone widget to various Salesforce Apps
You can add the Engage Voice CTI Softphone widget to any of your Lighting apps. You can take the following steps below.
1. Navigate to All Setup > Apps > App Manager
2. Select Engage Cloud Contact Center, and click Edit
3. Open Utility Items and click Add Utility Item
4. Select and click Open CTI Softphone from the available list
5. Change the Label to Engage Voice
6. Click Save
7. Launch the app from App Launcher, and you’ll see the Engage Voice app in the Utility Bar