Logging in to the RingCentral mobile app
| RingCentral app
1. Launch the RingCentral mobile app.
2. Tap the Sign in button.
3. Select your preferred sign-in method from the login page. Options include signing in using
a. the RingCentral sign-in form,
c. Single Sign-on,
d. or an express link.
Logging in using your preferred login method
Your login options include:
RingCentral login form: Use this login method to sign in using your RingCentral credentials.
Google: Use this login method to sign in using your Google account credentials.
Single Sign-on: If Single Sign-on has been enabled for your account, use this login method to sign in using your Single Sign-on credentials.
Express link: Receive an email to perform a one-click express login.
Logging in using the RingCentral sign-in form
1. Enter your RingCentral email or phone number.
2. Select the Next button.
3. If you logged in using your phone number, enter your extension number in the Extension (optional) field. Note: You may need to specify your extension if you are sharing the same phone number in your account and to avoid logging in as a different user.
4. Enter your password.
5. Click Sign in.
Logging in using your Google account
If you have logged in before using your Google account credentials, select your Google account from the login page to log in automatically.
If this is your first time logging in:
1. Enter your Google email address or phone number.
2. Click the Next button.
3. Enter your password.
4. Click Next to navigate to a page requesting access to your Google account.