1. Create a quota group.
2. Click the More icon button at far right of the group name.
3. Click the Add Target option from the dropdown list to open the Edit Target window.
4. Enter a Target Name in the field provided.
5. Enter a Target Count in the field provided (we’ll discuss this more below).
6. Choose your first comparator from the Field dropdown menu.
7. Next, use the Comparator dropdown menu to choose your comparison type.
8. Enter a comparative value into the Criteria Value field.
9. If you wish to add more comparisons, click the blue Add another comparison text in the lower right-hand corner of the window.
10. Use the and/or toggle button to indicate whether the system should consider the next comparison in addition to or instead of the first comparison.
11. Follow steps 6-8 to configure the settings for the new comparison.
13. When you’re finished adding comparisons, click Save to exit the window.