1. Navigate to Dialing > Campaigns via the left nav bar.
2. Hover over a dial group and click the Edit group pencil icon that appears at far right to enter the dial group’s General configuration page.
3. Click on the Agent Assignment tab in the configuration panel at far left.
4. In the Agent Assignment configuration page, click into the search bar at upper right to manually search for a specific agent, or select the button next to the search bar labeled Show All Agents to reveal all available agents. If you want to go back to viewing only the agents assigned to a dial group, you can select the same button next to the search bar, now labeled Show Assigned Agents.
5. Check the box to the left of the agent ID number that you would like to assign to the dial group.
6. To bulk-select all agents under a group, check the box at far left in the column header row.
7. Save your changes using the Save button at bottom right.