1. Select Routing > Queues via the left nav bar.
2. Select the queue to which you’d like to assign your agent.
3. Select the Agent Access page from the queue’s configuration panel.
4. Select the Show All Agents button beside the search bar to show all agents added to the account.
5. Use the search bar and/or scroll through the list of available agents to find the agent you wish to assign to your queue.
6. Check the box beside the agent ID to select the agent. Alternatively, if you wish to assign all agents under an agent group, you can check the box to the left of the agent group name.
7. Save your agent assignments via the Save button at bottom right.