1. While on a call, select the Disposition button under the dialpad (or in a script) to open the Disposition modal window.
2. Enter any notes related to the call, including the reason for the callback.
3. Click the Disposition dropdown and select the disposition that will trigger the scheduled callback.
4. Check the Set a specific callback time box to reveal callback settings.
5. Select the Lead’s timezone.
6. Set a Callback date by either entering the date in the field or selecting a date via the date picker at far right.
7. Set a Callback time by either entering the time in the field or selecting a time via the time picker at far right.
8. Select Submit to close the modal window.