1. Navigate to Users > Agents via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Select Import users at the top right to navigate to the first import page.
3. Use the search bar at the top of the page and scroll through the list of agent users to find the agents you’d like to import.
4. To select agent users that you want to import, either
a. Check the box next to each of the agent users you want to import.
b. Check the box at the top of the table in the header to select all agents in the list.
5. Click the Next button at the bottom right to navigate to the second import page.
6. Under the Permissions section, select the Role you’d like to configure for your agents, and optionally the teams and categories (we’ll review these settings below).
If you’d like to make changes to these permissions later on, don’t worry. You can make these changes via the agent account’s configuration settings.
7. Select the Import button at the bottom right to import the selected agent users and save your changes.