1. Navigate to Customization > Scripting > Scripts via the top navigation bar.
2. Click on New Script at the top of the page.
3. Click on the down arrow in the Script File dropdown menu.
4. Click on List.
5. Within the ‘All’ dropdown menu, use the search bar to search for the uploaded files’ file name. For example, search for ‘endpoint.js’ and select that file.
6. Click on Create Script Record.
7. In the Select 1.0 Script Type page, select RESTlet.
8. In the Script configuration page, name it ‘Engage [script name]’ based on the script you’re making. For example, if you create a script record for endpoint.js, you should name the script ‘Engage Endpoint.’
9. In the POST FUNCTION field, enter ‘[script name]PostHandler.’ The corresponding names are shown below:
• load.js: loadPostHandler
• search.js: searchPostHandler
• upsert.js: upsertPostHandler
• endpoint.js: endpointPostHandler
10. Under Libraries, include NetSuite_toolkit.js for each of the four scripts.
11. Click Save.
12. Click Deploy Script.
13. Configure the deployment with the following settings:
• Status: Released
• Departments: Admin
• Employees: All
14. Click Save.
15. After deploying, copy the ‘External URL’ for the script. This will be used when connecting NetSuite to the Engage CRM integration. The ‘External URL’ is also accessible in Customization > Scripting > Script Deployments.
16. Repeat steps 2-15 for each uploaded file, meaning you will create a RESTlet endpoint each for load.js, endpoint.js, search.js, and upsert.js.