1. Navigate to Tasks, Events, Files, Notes (Tasks and more) via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Hover your mouse over Tasks on the left pane and click the New task plus button that appears at far right.
3. Enter a title in the Task title field
4. Select a team in the Team field.
5. Select a category in the Category field.
6. In the Assignees field, type the name(s) of the user(s) you’d like to assign this task to.
7. Pick a Start date, Due date, and Due time.
8. Decide if you’d like the task to repeat via the Repeat dropdown.
9. Decide the condition in which this task can be marked as complete via the Complete when dropdown.
11. Attach necessary files by clicking on the paperclip Attach file icon in the lower left-hand side of the window. You may attach files from your Google Drive or computer.
12. Enter a description of the task in the field at the bottom of the window.
13. Click Post and close to create the task and close the window
Click Post and new to finish creating that task and open a new task.