1. Click on Analytics in the main menu.
2. Navigate to Analytical Designer via the left-hand navigation bar.
3. The default insight type is a column chart. Decide what insight type you need and click on its icon on the insight type switcher.
4. Drag a measure or an attribute from the data catalog and drop it to a section or to the Get Started space on the insight canvas.
5. Drag another measure or another attribute from the data catalog and drop it to a section. You can drag as many measures and attributes as you need for the insight you want.
6. Drag an attribute or the date data to the filter section to the right of the insight type switcher if you want to add filters.
7. Customize configurations of insight type if needed.
8. Give your insight a title in the title bar.
9. Click Save on the upper right corner at the title bar.