1. Navigate to Video via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. In the Meetings page, click the Schedule button at the top of the page to open the Schedule a meeting window.
3. Update the Meeting title or leave as default.
4. Enter the meeting Date, Time, and Duration.
5. If you’re scheduling on behalf of someone else, select the name of that person in the Schedule for dropdown.
6. In Schedule using, select whether you’d like to send your invite using Outlook or Google calendar, or if you want to share the invite via email, text, or other means.
7. Check the Create team and invite members box if you’d like to create a new team with your meeting participants.
a. The Team name auto-fills with the meeting title.
b. Add members by entering the name or email address of the meeting participants (separated by semicolon) that you’d like to add to the team.
8. Configure the remaining settings under the Meeting settings and Advanced settings dropdown.
9. Click the Schedule button to open the meeting in the calendar app you specified in the Calendar setting. You may be required to sign in and authenticate that calendar if you have not synced your calendar to the RingCentral app.
10. Configure your meeting invite, add your participants, and any additional info in the invite body.
11. Send the meeting invite.