1. Navigate to Message via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Select a conversation from the conversation list.
3. Draft your message in the message field (optional).
4. Click the Attach file paperclip icon above the message field.
5. Select Google Drive from the dropdown menu.
6. If this is your first time importing files from Google Drive, a modal window will appear informing you that you must give RingCentral permission to access your files and remind you to enable popups in your browser. Click Ok to continue.
7. Choose the Google account from which you’d like to import your files.
8. Log in to your Google account.
9. If this is your first time importing files from Google Drive, you will be prompted to allow RingCentral permission to your Google account. Click Allow to continue.
10. Locate and click on the file(s) from your Google Drive you’d like to attach to the message.
11. Press Select to attach those files to your message.
12. Once you’re ready to send your message, press Enter or Return on your keyboard or click Post to send the message.