Closing a conversation in the RingCentral app
| RingCentral app
If you feel that your conversation list has become too cluttered or you’d like to organize it, you can close any that you don’t want to see in your conversation list. Closing a conversation means that it will disappear from your conversation list, at least until the next person sends a message in this conversation.
If you’re part of a team and would like to stop receiving notifications from a team and remove it entirely from your conversation list, then you may choose to leave that team instead. Visit Leaving a team in the RingCentral app to learn more.
Note: You will need to unfavorite the conversation before you can close it.
Closing a conversation for desktop or web
1. Navigate to Message via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. In the conversation list, hover over the conversation you’d like to close and select the More icon that appears at far right.
3. Select Close from the dropdown menu.
Closing a conversation for mobile
1. Navigate to the Message section of the app.
2. Select a conversation from the conversation list.