1. Navigate to Tasks, Events, Files, Notes (Tasks and more) via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Hover over Events on the left pane and click on the New event plus button that appears at far right.
3. Select a team in the Team field.
4. Provide a title for your event in the Event title field (this is required).
5. Set the Start date (required) and End date (optional) of the event.
6. Check the All day box if the event runs all day for the dates specified
Set the Start time and End time of the event.
7. If you’d like to set the event to repeat, select an option from the Repeat dropdown menu and configure the settings related to the option you choose in that setting (optional).
8. Type the location of the event in the Location field (optional).
9. Select the color you’d like to use for the event via the Color tag setting (optional).
10. Enter an event description in the field at the bottom of the modal window (optional).
11. Select the Create button to finish creating the event.