Google Chrome & Chromium Edge 79 and above are the only supported browser for joining a meeting via a web session.
To ensure that Chrome and Edge do not block RingCentral Video, perform the following steps below:
1. Click the More icon in the upper right corner of your google chrome browser and click Settings.
2. Click Privacy and security > Cookies and site data.
3. Select one of the following options:
a. Allow all cookies: Click Allow all cookies under General Settings.
b. Customized behaviors: Click the Add button under Customized behaviors and add the
URL v.ringcentral.com to the textbox. Check the box next to Including third-party cookies
on this site, then click Add.
4. Join the meeting using Chrome either by using the meeting URL indicated in the meeting
invite or by going to the RingCentral Video web and selecting Join a meeting.
2. Once done, launch the app and log in to the RingCentral desktop app.
3. Click the Video icon and then click Join.
4. Enter the meeting ID or meeting link, then click JOIN.
NOTE: Download either the 32 bit or 64-bit version of the app, depending on the corresponding version of Windows. To identify the version of Windows you are running, visit this FAQ page from Microsoft.