1. Click on the Analytics service icon upon log in.
2. Navigate to Historical reports and click on any folder.
3. Click on the New report button on the upper right.
4. Give your report a name and description in the New report window.
5. Click Continue, and you will be redirected to the analytical designer.
6. Drag a measure or an attribute from the data catalog and drop it to a section or to the Get Started space on the canvas.
7. Drag another measure or another attribute from the data catalog and drop it to a data section. You can drag as many measures and attributes as you need for the report you want.
8. Customize configurations of report type if needed.
9. Click Save on the upper right corner at the title bar.