1. Click the Configure Zones gear icon next to the dial zone group you wish to add a custom dial zone to.
2. In the Dial Zones section that appears below, click the Add New Zone button at far right to open the Dial Zone window.
3. Create a Zone Key to identify the custom dial zone.
4. Enter a Zone Description in the provided field.
5. Find the day of the week you wish to edit.
6. Check the Closed checkbox if you wish to close the schedule for that entire day.
7. Alternatively, you can click the Add new period plus icon if you wish to add an open period for that day.
8. Choose the beginning of the open time period via the Start Period field.
9. Choose the end of the open time period via the End Period field.
10. Repeat steps 5-9 as needed for the remaining days of the scheduled week.
11. Click Ok to save your changes and exit the window.