1. Find the user you’d like to create a sibling or child for from the left-hand panel.
2. Click the plus sign icon to the right of their name.
3. Fill out the required fields under the Basic Info tab (we’ll go over them in detail below).
4. Save your changes by clicking the Save button at bottom right.
5. Click the User Roles tab at the top of the page.
6. Click the Assign Role button at upper right to open the Assign Role window.
7. In the window that appears, select the account you’d like to give the user access to via the dropdown menu in the Accounts field.
8. Then select the Role you’d like to assign to this user via the Available Roles field.
9. Click Ok to exit the window.
10. Click Save at bottom right to save all your changes.