1. Navigate to Users > Agents via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Select the agent user whose IP access you’d like to limit.
3. Select the Security tab from the agent’s configuration panel.
4. Scroll down to the IP Access Control section.
5. Click on the New IP Restriction button at far right to open the IP Restriction window.
6. Provide the desired IP address in the IP Restriction field. If you wish to provide a range of IP addresses in which the agent can log in, you can simply replace the last number with the % sign. For example: 173.100.10.% would allow an agent to log in with any IP address in the range of 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
7. Click Ok to close out of the window.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 to provide access from any other necessary IP Addresses.
9. Save your changes via the Save button at bottom right.