1. Navigate to Users > Agents via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Hover your mouse over the agent group you’d like to import an agent to and select the plus icon that appears at far right.
3. Select Import Office users from the dropdown menu to navigate to the first Import Office users page.
4. Use the search bar at the top of the page and scroll through the list of agent users to find the agents you’d like to import.
5. To select agent users that you want to import, either
a. Check the box next to each of the agent users you want to import.
b. Check the box at the top of the table in the header to select all agents in the list.
6. Click the Next button at bottom right to navigate to the second Import Office users page.
7. Under the Permissions section, check the box next to each of the basic permissions you’d like to enable for your agent user (we’ll review these settings below).