1. Log into Engage Voice as an admin.
2. Navigate to Channels > Phone Numbers via the left-hand navigation bar.
3. Click the Import Numbers button to bring up the Import New Number modal window.
4. Use the dropdown menu in the Account field to choose the correct account.
5. Check the box to the left of the RingCentral Office phone number that was set as the CCRN.
6. Click the Continue button at bottom right to close this window.
7. Click the Save button at bottom right to add the CCRN to Engage Voice.
8. The last step is assigning your new number. Click Assignment in the configuration panel.
9. Click the dropdown menu under Product type, then select whether you want your number to go to an inbound queue or an IVR. Select Inbound or IVR.
10. Click the dropdown menu under Item, then choose which queue or IVR you would like the CCRN to route.
11. Click on the calendar icon under the Start date to set when you want to start routing calls to your queue or IVR.
12. Click on the calendar icon under End date if you have a date that you would like the routing to be automatically disabled.
13. Click Save and close at bottom right.