3. Choose Configure Widget from the list of options to reveal the Visible Columns tab in the configuration window.
4. Be sure all boxes are checked for the categories of information you want your widget to include (Note that all categories are preselected by default).
5. Click on the Chart Settings tab to reveal additional settings.
6. Enter a number in the Refresh Timeout field (Note that the minimum amount of time is five seconds).
7. Enter a number in the Max Records field.
8. Click the blue Ok button to close the configuration window.
9. Repeat steps 2-8 for each additional widget you want to configure on the same dashboard.