1. Click on Analytics in the main menu.
2. Navigate to Dashboards via the left-hand navigation bar.
3. Click on Add dashboard at the top of the sidebar.
4. Under Saved insights use the search bar, the created by me tab, or the all tab to select a saved report.
5. Drag the insight you want to the canvas on the right. Once you drop the insight, it will generate the data visualizations of that particular insight.
6. A popup filter menu will appear by the widget. Under Filter by, check the Date box if you want to filter by date started or ended. If not, uncheck the box.
7. Repeat steps 3-5 if you want to add additional insight widgets to your dashboard.
8. At the top of the canvas is the title of the dashboard. Click to rename.
9. Inside the canvas just below the Date range filter is the widget section title. Click to rename.
10. Below the widget section title is its description. Click to add a description.
11. Click the Save & Publish button on the top right.