1. Navigate to Dashboards via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Click on Add dashboard at the top of the sidebar.
3. Under New Item on the left side, drag the Key Performance Indicator item to the canvas on right.
4. Once the KPI item is dropped, the Measure popup menu will appear. Select the measure you want to display.
5. Configure the KPI widget.
6. At the top of the canvas is the title of the Dashboard. Click to rename.
7. Inside the canvas just below the dashboard title is the widget section title. Click to rename.
8. Below the widget section title is its description. Click to add a description.
9. Repeat steps 3-5 if you want to add additional KPIs widgets to your dashboard.
10. Click the Save & Publish button on the top right.