1. Navigate to Inbox via the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Selected the desired mailbox folder.
3. Click on the message you’d like to solve.
4. Hover over the message and click the Solve checkmark icon to open the Disposition window.
5. Select a category from the dropdown menu.
6. Enter any notes (optional).
7. If Smart Conversation Close is not enabled, click Save.
8. If Smart Conversation Close is enabled, check Wait for a response before smart conversation close to give the customer a chance to proactively ask additional questions. Leave it unchecked to immediately send the automated message asking the customer if they have additional questions. Continue the conversation if the customer has other questions or concerns.
9. If the customer has no other questions or concerns, repeat steps 4 to 6 then click Save.