1. Drag and drop the WWW node from the palette onto the background.
2. Hover over the WWW node to reveal the popup menu and select Edit to open the WWW Properties window.
3. Enter a name in the Node Id field (optional).
4. Click on the Type field to reveal the dropdown menu and choose a type of web integration.
5. Enter a URL in the URL field.
6. Select audio files via the Concurrent Audio field (optional).
a. Click on the Manual Entry pencil and paper icon and provide the exact audio file name in the field that appears.
b. Click on the Open Audio Library table icon to open the Audio Library window.
i. In the Audio Library window, select your first audio file from a list of global or account-level audio files.
ii. Click OK to return to the Say Var Properties window.
7. Enter a value in the Timeout field.
8. Complete the additional fields as desired or as required according to the type you chose.
9. Click OK to close the window.