1. Navigate to Digital > Custom fields in the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Click Add at upper right.
3. Under Associated type, select a type to associate with the custom field.
4. Provide a Label for the custom field.
5. Enter a Key or leave the field empty to allow it to inherit the label.
6. Under Type, select the data type expected for the field.
7. Depending on the data type selected, configure remaining fields as desired.
8. Check the Used for Identity merge box if you want to check the field during an identity merge.
9. Click Save.