1. Navigate to Routing > Channel groups in the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Hover over the channel group then click the Edit pencil icon that appears at the far right.
3. Check the Away status by default when connecting to routing mode field. (optional)
4. Enter a Name to rename the channel group. (optional)
5. Enter the Interaction timeout for the channel group. Leave this field blank to disable timeout.
6. Enter the Default capacity and Max capacity for the channel group.
7. In the Channels field, select the channels that will be assigned to this group.
8. Click Save.